The admin console is a tool that allows administrators to manage users, organizations, view activity logs, and change roles and permissions for other users. Some of the features that may be available within the admin console include:
- If you want to look for a user, you can do so by searching name, email or roles:
To reset the search field and initiate a new search based on username, email, or role, you need to follow these steps:
- Press the refresh button or icon next to the search field. This will clear the current search results and initiate a new search based on the updated search criteria.
- The search results will be displayed, showing all users that match the search criteria.
- Invite user
- You can invite users via email
- To invite multiple users at once, you can do so by separating their email addresses with a comma
- Export CSV
- You can export user list using csv format
How can you manage users?
You can manage user settings and can deactivate their profile using the three dots on the extreme right of each user. By default “Total Users” tab will be auto selected
Note – total users is a combination of active members plus pending request
- Total Users tab
- Click total users tab
- You can look for a specific user using the search tab
- You can click the three dots to either deactivate the users profile or edit profile settings as shown below
- Edit profile settings, will give you the following options to edit
- edit user email and role
- reset password
- Resend user invite
- Active users – you can view the total number of active users by visiting the active user tab. Active users are those who are actively using the platform.
- Pending requests – are those where you have sent invites to other users but have not accepted or not logged in the platform. You can view the pending request that require your approval
- Pending invites – you can view the pending number of invites by visiting the pending invites tab. Pending invites are those invites that were sent to users to join Drutas and they didn’t joined it
- Invite users
- Send user invites by email address
Export users list in CSV format
- Invite users