Accessing the Drutas platform offers two distinct login methods:
On the login page, you can access through User ID and Password or opt for Google SSO login.
Through the Drutas platform’s sign-up process, users have the capability to generate a User ID and set a password. To register for the application using your User ID and Password, proceed with the following steps:
- Select “Create an Account.”
- Fill out the account creation form.
- Click “Get Started Now.”
The admin will receive a notification through the platform and can find the request under the “Pending Invites” section on the manage user page to approve it. Once approved, the registration process is complete.
To sign up for the application using a Google SSO account, follow these steps:
- Go to the sign-up page for the application.
- Click the “Sign up with Google” button.
- If you are not already logged in to your Google account, you will be prompted to do so.
- Grant permission for the application to access your Google account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process.
- Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will be able to log in to the application using your Google account.
How to reset your password:
If you forget your password, follow the steps on the Drutas platform to reset it:
- Go to the login screen for the application.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- You will receive an email notification with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, you can use your email address and the new password to log in to the application.